Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dylan's Corner II - Boys Night









Hello Friends!

Dylan here checking in on the latest news. I went to the Doctor this week and took my second shot like a man! Mother and Father were very proud of me.

But last night was the best night yet. Mother went with Aunt Kerrie and Aunt Sloane to see Les Miserables. So, it was just the boys last night and all of my homies, Gino, Leo, Cassidy...

Father was cool enough to throw us a little party. It was what some might call "off the hook" some drinking, some dancing (my favorite right now is the latest instrumental remix of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - it has a nice techno beat to it). Father explained that it was in celebration of my Uncle Hamoon who moved into his dorms at UC Santa Cruz...apparently he will probably be attending a few parties these next few years. And I need to start training because in 18 years I will go to college too!

Well we were having a great time at our little party, until Gino (remember he is always the instigator) decided it was time to take it to the next level. (Cue Mariachi Band) Who always shows up at the end of the night to cause problems? Not Tequila silly people! Gino brought out the Whole Milk! Shooter's all around!!!

Well, the pictures you see here are the result of our first Boys Night. I am so embarrassed ;)

Love,
Dylan

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like Dylan, Leo and Gino take after Mike...can't hold their milk!